Focus work occurs when individuals or teams optimize concentration on specific tasks. In the built environment, workspace features that communicate where specific activities take place are essential. Defining the space where focus work happens helps people manage distractions so they can perform their best.
- Webpage: Focus and Distraction
- White Paper: Why We Can’t Focus at Work
- White Paper: Workplace Acoustical Performance: Designing for Privacy
- Spark Article: 5 Ways to Improve Focus at Work
- Spark Article: Can’t Focus at Work?
- Spark Article: Improve Focus without an Office Redesign
- Guide: Why We Can’t Focus at Work
- Customer Project: Ash Brokerage
- Idea Starters