Designed by David Gresham & Dan Grabowski
Whether for a quick collaboration or a formal meeting, Jive® tables provide options that effectively support workplace needs with variety and choice. A wide range of shapes, sizes, and bases offer comfort for different postures, while fostering movement and interaction. And as needs change, Jive tables make it easy to reconfigure rooms to make the most of your space.
With 13 top shapes in various sizes, nine base styles with a wide range of heights—including a height-adjustable disc base—the Jive family of tables offers solutions for collaborative and lounge, training, and conference applications. Practical design features—including thoughtful color and finish options, glide and caster options, as well as available magnetized alignment and power routing capabilities—create variety and efficient space planning for seamless integration into any environment.
• Five top shapes with edgeband or knife edge available in high-pressure laminate or premium veneer.
• X-base fixed heights range from 16” to 42” to complement everything from lounge seating to standing applications.
• The disc base with pneumatic height adjustability, from 27” to 44”, can be added to a 30” or 36” round, square, or pebble top to support both sitting and standing postures for a range of activities throughout the day.
• Available power ready base and worksurface cutout options provide effortless power integration.
• Four top shapes with edgeband or knife edge available in high-pressure laminate or premium veneer; Jive Swivel has six top shapes to choose from.
• Various fixed-heights are available with C-leg and T-leg bases, depending on selected top size and shape.
• Optional flip-top on rectangular worksurfaces has one-handed operation to store tables easily when not in use.
• Jive Swivel features MagneLine™ swivel magnet mechanism in leg assembly to precisely attach tables to easily create clean, aligned configurations without tools.
• This expansive table offering includes 11 top shapes—ranging in size from a 24" round to a 54" x 216" rectangle—available in high-pressure laminate or premium veneer with an edgeband or knife edge.
• Round and extruded post legs offer choices for any design aesthetic.
• The bridge base offers five fixed heights ranging from 16” to 42” to create lounge, seated, and standing applications.
Download a .zip file containing the most popular files for this product.