incorporated by reference, govern your access to and use of www.haworth.com,
including any content, functionality, and services offered on or through www.haworth.com
(this “Site”), whether as a guest or a registered user.
This Site is offered and intended for users who are 16 years of age or older and reside in
If you reside elsewhere, you may wish to use the version of the Haworth Site that is offered for your location.
Intellectual Property Rights
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For Harassment in any manner or form, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language.
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail", "chain letter", "spam", or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Haworth, a Haworth employee, or other licensed employee, host, or representative, another user, or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing).
- To upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party.
- To upload commercial content or to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of this Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm Haworth or users of this Site or expose them to liability.
- In any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access this Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on this Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on this Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of this Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of this Site, the server on which this Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to this Site.
- Attack this Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Site.
Registration and Username Use
In the event that you register for a username on this Site, you agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of that username and your password, and you are responsible for all acts and/or omissions that occur under the authority of your username. If you have reason to believe that there is any unauthorized use of your username or any other breach of security related to the Site, you shall immediately so notify Haworth by contacting us. It is a condition of your use of this Site that all the information you provide on this Site is correct, current, and complete.
Submission of Information
Reliance on Information Posted; Typographical Errors
The Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made periodically and at any time to the Site, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any material on the Site may be out of date at any given time and Haworth is under no obligation to update such material. Haworth does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Haworth disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. Haworth products may be mistakenly listed at inaccurate prices, they may be mistakenly listed as available when, in fact, they are unavailable, or they may be mistakenly described. In the event that a Haworth product is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, mistakenly described or mistakenly listed as available, Haworth reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for such product. Haworth reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Haworth shall issue a credit to your credit card account for the price paid.
In an attempt to provide increased value to our visitors, Haworth may link to sites operated by third parties. However, even if the third party is affiliated with Haworth, Haworth has no control over these linked sites, all of which have separate privacy and data collection practices, independent of Haworth. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk. Haworth is not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties. Nonetheless, Haworth seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but for sites it links to as well (including if a specific link does not work).
Haworth does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the Site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the Site, Haworth is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the Site. However, Haworth reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Haworth in its sole discretion.
Online Purchases and applicable Terms and Conditions
THIS SITE AND ALL INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS PROVIDED TO YOU VIA THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS OR GURANTEES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, HAWORTH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS, AND GUARANTEES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, CONDITIONS AND GUARANTEES OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, MERCHANTBLE QUALITY, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HAWORTH DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. HAWORTH DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, USEFULNESS, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT HAWORTH SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FAILURES OR OMISSIONS ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, HAWORTH, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE OR YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MATERIALS ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. HAWORTH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, CORRECTNESS, INTEGRITY, RELIABILITY, CURRENCY, ADEQUACY OR SUITABILITY OF THE CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED ON, OR ACCESSIBLE FROM, THIS SITE.
Haworth may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the Site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to Haworth.
Choice of Law; Venue; Limitation on Claims
Your use of this Site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the EU Member State of the Republic of Ireland,