Zody Knit (X4)
A part of the Standard Collection
(resistance to damage from wear and rubbing)
- Heavy-duty specification ASTM 4157-02 modified (#10 cotton duck); 30,000 double rubs Wyzenbeek method.
- Heavy-duty specification ASTM D4966-98 (21 oz. weight); 40,000 cycles Martindale method.
(resistance to burning)
Seating upholstery meets Californian Technical Bulletin 117-2013; vertical surface fabrics meet ASTM-E-84. Tested on Haworth upholstered panels.
Colorfastness to Light
(fabric retains its color when exposed to light)
All textiles meet AATCC option 1 or 3 - 2003, Class 4 minimum at 40 hours.
(resistance to pilling, tearing and coming apart at the seams)
Seating upholstery meets:
- Brush pill ASTM D3511, 3-4 minimum
- Breaking strength ASTM D5034-95 50lbs. minimum in warp and weft
- Seam slippage ASTM D3597-02 D434-95 25 lbs. minimum in warp and weft.
Colorfastness to Wet and Dry Crocking
(color will not rub off wet or dry fabric to soil clothes , hands or other materials)
Seating upholstery meets AATCC8-Dry Crocking, Grade 4 minimum; vertical surface fabrics meet AATCC8-Dry Crocking, Grade 3 minimum.
11% MONOFILAMENT POLYESTER
Pattern Repeat H
Pattern Repeat V
Available on these products
- Zody® Classic
- Zody® II, LX