December 13, 2022 – Cardigan, a digital knit lounge chair, won the Contract Lounge Seating category from Interior Design Magazine’s Best of Year 2022 awards. Designed in partnership with Studio Urquiola, the chair is defined by striking aesthetics meeting unparalleled comfort.
Haworth’s new ergonomic seating, Zody II and Zody LX, was also named as a Best of Year honoree in the Contract Task Seating category.
Haworth’s group and partner brands also received the following Best of Year recognition:
- BuzziSpace – Honoree for BuzziChip in Acoustical Applications
- Hushoffice – Honoree for HushAccess.L in Contract Hubs
- JANUS et Cie – Honoree for Serengeti Collection in Outdoor Furniture Collection
- Poltrona Frau – Winner for Sparkler Lanterns in Outdoor Lighting
- Poltrona Frau – Honoree for Anniversary Limited Edition Archibald in Reissue
- Tuohy Furniture – Honoree for Draped Collection in Contract Seating
- GAN – Honoree for Reversible in Residential Rugs + Carpet
- Pablo Designs – Honoree for T.O in Table Lamps
- Kvadrat – Honoree for Vanir in Contract Textiles
For more information, visit Interior Design 2022 Best of year award winners.
Globally, Haworth enriches spaces with award-winning furniture, interior architecture, luxury lifestyle products and technology solutions to help create beautiful rooms and achieve business goals. With a strong history of craft, innovation and 400 patents, Haworth is committed to protecting and restoring the environment; creating economic value; and supporting and strengthening communities. Founded in 1948, Haworth remains family-owned, serving markets in more than 120 countries through a global network of 650 dealers and 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Holland, Michigan, U.S.A, the company has net sales of $2 billion USD.