June 13, 2022 – At NeoCon 2022, Haworth won 10 awards and 3 honors for new products that were featured in three innovative spaces at TheMART in Chicago.
Best of NeoCon
- In the Sofas & Lounge category, Cardigan won an Innovation Award. This digital knit lounge also won the Business Innovation award, new in 2022.
- A Sustainability Award was awarded to Haworth’s newest textile launch - Scapes, Novelty and Hobson
- Haworth also received Silvers for Zody II and Zody LX in the Ergonomic Desk/Task category; GAN Patch and Cord in the Area Rugs category; and HushHybrid from Hushoffice in the Work Pods category.
This program recognized the top 35 products that represent the very best in responsible innovation. Haworth’s winning products are:
- Cardigan – a digital knit lounge – in the Lounge category
- Zody II and Zody LX in the Task Seating category
- HushHybrid from Hushoffice in the Office Pods category
Interior Design Hip Awards
This year, Interior Design Magazine honored winners that reflect an extensive range of industry talent. Haworth’s recognition included:
- Cardigan – a digital knit lounge – as the winner of the Workplace Lounge Seating category.
- Maari and Poppy Tablet Seating in the Conference Seating category; San Siro from Cappellini in the Workplace Lounge Seating category; and Lud’ina in the Workplace Guest Seating category as Honorees
Together, the Haworth family of brands offers something for everyone. Whether designing new offices or furnishing social spaces – indoors or out – Haworth’s NeoCon was an exploration for new workspaces, products, materials and more from designers around the world.
Globally, Haworth enriches spaces with award-winning furniture, interior architecture, luxury lifestyle products and technology solutions to help create beautiful rooms and achieve business goals. With a strong history of craft, innovation and 400 patents, Haworth is committed to protecting and restoring the environment; creating economic value; and supporting and strengthening communities. Founded in 1948, Haworth remains family-owned, serving markets in more than 120 countries through a global network of 650 dealers and 7,500 employees. Headquartered in Holland, Michigan, U.S.A, the company has net sales of $2 billion USD.